Durham, NC Faucet & Sink Repair
Our Durham Plumbers Get the Job Done Right-the First Time!
Your kitchen and bathroom sinks are some of the hardest-working fixtures in your home, and as such, they can negatively affect your productivity and lifestyle when not working properly.
JD Service Now can help you get back to normal with fast, efficient faucet and sink repair. From imported faucets and sinks to basic fixtures and wash basins, there's no faucet or sink we can't repair.
Call our Durham plumbers today to schedule your service: (919) 626-3626.
Sink & Faucet Repairs Backed by a 100% Guarantee!
We have seen a wide gamut of sink problems, and our highly trained plumbers can handle any issue that you may have. If your drains' pressure is out of balance or there is a hair clog in your drain, we can quickly clear your blocked sink and get your system working again.
At JD Service Now, there are no shortcuts. We get to the heart of the problem, repair the issue, and back every job by our 100% guarantee. Our Durham plumbers aim to give you peace of mind from a job well done. Our job isn't done until you are happy.
Maximizing the Life of Your Faucets & Sinks
Plumbing fixtures can be expensive. Following are some suggestions for how to properly care for your your faucets and sinks without damaging the finish:
- Always blot dry any water from faucet surface. Allowing water to evaporate on the surface can lead to build up of mineral deposits.
- To keep your faucets & sinks looking beautiful, clean with a damp non-abrasive sponge and buffing it dry with a clean soft cloth.
- To remove water spots, use warm water and a soft, damp cloth.
- Hard water stains may be removed using a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Make certain that you rinse thoroughly with water afterward.
"Finish Killers" to Avoid
Some cleaners are too harsh to use to clean your plumbing fixtures with. If you are looking to extend the life of your faucets & sinks, you should avoid cleaning with the "finish killers."
- Industrial cleaners and abrasive cleaners, such as those used for toilet bowls, green Scotch-Brite heavy duty scrub sponges, Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner and Lysol Basin Tub, Soft Scrub, and Tile Cleaner.
- Avoid products that state on the label that they remove tarnish and rust, and those containing hydrofluoric, hydrochloric and/or phosphoric acids and caustic agents.
- Avoid harsh abrasives or polishes
- Avoid bleach-based cleaners
Safe Cleaners to Use
In our experience, we have found that the following household cleaners tend to be safest to use for most types of plumbing fixture finishes. Make sure you read the manufacturer's instructions before use:
- Formula 409
- Antibacterial All Purpose Cleaner
- All Purpose Cleaner
- Windex Original Glass Cleaner
Save 10% with a JD Member Plan Today!
Our customers can save an additional 10% on all service calls with the JD Member Plan. Ultimately, we hope to establish long-term relationships with our customers. We are your go-to source for plumbing services when a need arises in your home or business, and we want every customer to take comfort in knowing that we will always do what's right for you!