Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical Careers With The Triangle’s Leader
If you have a passion for exceptional work and even better customer service, JD Service Now would love to talk to you!
***All Applications are kept confidential and no references will be contacted without written consent from the applicant.
The Best Company Benefits a Technician Can Get
JD Service Now takes care of our technicians—after all, they’re the backbone of our company! If you’re looking for a truly fulfilling career with a team that cares about you and your future, consider applying to be a plumbing tech with JD Service Now. With retirement benefits, full health insurance coverage, and more, send an application now!
You can expect the following benefits of joining our team:
- 85% Employee Medical Insurance
- 100% Employee Dental Insurance
- 100% Employee Vision Insurance
- Partial insurance coverage for your dependents
- Fully-stocked truck with tools & materials
- 1-3 weeks of vacation time and holidays
- Matching 401k
- An iPhone and iPad
- No on call for Technicians
- Company parties
Investment in Your Future
One of the most important investments we put in our team is training. Every technician receives 100 hours a year of training minimum on technical skills, customer service, and consulting. We give you everything you need to be the best technician you can be. Your work truck (which you’ll be able to take home) will come equipped with all the parts and tools a 21st century plumber needs, from high-tech inspection tools to quality repair supplies.
Why Do Our Technicians Love Working for JD Service Now?
The best gauge of a company’s health is what its employees believe about it. The most successful companies value their workers and provide them with room for personal and professional growth. At JD Service Now, we want to give our employees everything they need to build a brighter future, to change their lives for the better.
What Our Team Likes About Working Here
- Getting paid weekly
- Getting to be creative
- Having freedom to create my own plans
- Helping people
- Having the opportunity to work around incredible people
- The opportunity to grow
- The challenge to continuously problem-solve
- Having a nice truck
- Having access to all the tools I would ever want
- That there is plenty of work
- Having an honest employer and office staff
- Having the tools and opportunity to succeed
- Training the next generation of the trade
- Working hard, playing hard, and having fun
For Inquiries please see below or contact John Dietz at 919-697-1519
JD Service Now
Expect More. Expect Different.
unless You’re happy
Service Every Time