Expert Durham Heater Repair
Fast & Efficient Heating Services Available 7 Days a Week!
If you have ever had a heater break down on you in the middle of the winter, you know how inconvenient and uncomfortable it can be. Unfortunately, like mosquitoes and humidity, heating repair in Durham is just a fact of life. Thankfully, the professional heating repair technicians at JD Service Now make getting repairs easy and stress-free. When you work with us, you can count on exceptional service quality and prompt heating repair completion. Don’t let your heating system or your comfort suffer. Call us when you suspect that something is amiss with your heating system.
Don't suffer through the cold - call (919) 626-3626 today to get your heater back up and running fast!
Signs Your Heater May Be About to Break
While a full-scale failure of your heater may be obvious, many heating issues tend to start small and go unnoticed for weeks or even months until they escalate into major problems. As such, it is important to pay close attention to your heater and schedule regular heating maintenance to avoid uncomfortable breakdowns.
- Common signs that your heater is in need of repair:
- Your energy bill is higher (without increased usage)
- Your home won’t heat, even with the thermostat increased
- Your heater is making strange, rattling noises
- Your heater won’t stay on
- Cold spots around the home
- Poorer indoor air quality
Heater Repair vs. Replacement
It's no secret that installing a new heater can be a considerable investment. As such, many homeowners and business owners in Durham would rather repair their heaters as long as possible to avoid the expense of a replacement. While it is certainly true that many heating issues can be repaired, repairing an aging or failing unit is often a temporary solution that will end up costing more in the long run. It is best to have your heating system or furnace inspected by a trained professional to determine if you should repair or replace your system.
You should have your heater repaired if:
- Your heater is less than 10 years old
- Your heater is still covered under manufacturer warranty
- The cost of repairs is less than half of the cost of a new unit
You should have your heater replaced if:
- Your heater is prone to frequent breakdowns
- Your heater constantly turns on and off, also known as "short cycling"
- Your thermostat needs constant adjustment to maintain a comfortable temperature
- Your heater is more than 15 years old
- Your heating costs continue to rise
Call JD Service Now for Heating Repairs in Durham, Raleigh, Chapel Hill, & More
There is no excuse for letting your Durham heating repair service needs wait. When the time comes for heating repair, you can count on the professionals at JD Service Now. Give us a call immediately, and we’ll have your heater back up and running in no time.
Complete an online form today to request an estimate for heater repair in Durham. We're available 7 days a week!