5 Common Toilet Problems Our Durham Plumber Can Solve
At JD Service Now, we’ve got a Durham plumber who can handle one of your toughest plumbing problems: toilet troubles. It’s incredibly unhygienic to allow your toilet to go unrepaired, especially since you rely on it on a daily basis. Not to mention, a leaky toilet can cause you to wastewater, sending the costs of your water and energy bills through the roof. In fact, your toilet troubles may seem so bad that not even the world’s greatest plumber would be able to fix them.
But don’t worry, because there’s a Durham plumber from JD Service Now always ready to provide amazing installation, repair, and replacement so you’ll never have to worry about your toilet ever again. Truth to be told, there’s no issue that’s uncommon to our professional, experienced plumbers, so don’t think your toilet is ever beyond help!
Our Durham Plumber: 5 Common Problems
There are plenty of things that can go wrong with your toilet, but J.D. Plumbing can narrow it down to the 5 most common. Take a look:
- Clogs/Overflows: When a toilet drain is clogged, a single flush can cause it to overflow. Make sure you always have a plunger handy to resolve the clog. Simply place the plunger over the drain, pump it up and down a couple of times and remove it. The clog will probably start to break up and the water will begin to drain. More complex clogs, however, must be removed by a professional.
- A Leaking Base: This can be caused by worn seals, a cracked bowl or tank, or a leaking supply line. If you can’t see any cracks, then try tightening the bolts on the seals. If that fails, we can replace the seals.
- Tank and Bowl Leaks: The mounting bolts situated at the base of the ballcock assembly are probably loose. Tighten them. However, if the problem is due to a broken flange, you’ll need to call a plumber.
- Low or No Flush: This is usually caused by sediment clogging the siphon jet or the holes under the rim of the bowl. If cleaning thoroughly with a brush and bleach doesn’t fix the issue, our Durham plumber will use a wire coat wall mount to carefully remove the dirt. Be careful not to damage the enamel.
- Strange Water Tank Noises: This usually indicates a stuck float, a broken ballcock, or a refill tube that reaches too far into the overflow line. Our Durham plumber can unstick the float, adjust the refill tube, or replace the ballcock in its entirety.
Contact JD Service Now today if you want any of these 5 common plumbing problems fixed by our Durham plumber!
FIND Out MORE
Finance Now & Get Approved Today!
Don’t Sacrifice Your
Get the fast, affordable HVAC, plumbing, or electrical services you deserve by filling
out the form below.
Sign up for the Always Right
Home Partnership Program
Our 100% Worry-Free Home Service Plans
Experience unmatched peace of mind when you invest in our Home Partnership Program. From priority service, seven days a week, to 10% off all service and repairs, when you become a member of our home service plan, you can rest assured that our reliable team will keep your home’s comfort systems operating smoothly. Learn more about the HVAC, plumbing, and electrical benefits you’ll get when you sign up!LEARN MORE