Durham Leak Detection & Repair Services
We Fix Small Plumbing Leaks Before They Become Big Ones
At JD Service Now, we don't just fix the symptom-we fix the cause. Over the years, we've seen small plumbing leaks that quickly turn into big problems down the road. We're trained to make sure every water leak service and slab leak repair call addresses the underlying issues, including any that may cause more problems later on-saving you time, money, and worry in the long run.
- We proudly offer the following to our customers:
- 24-hour on-call service
- Upfront pricing
- 100% guarantee on all services
- JD Members save 10% on service calls
From a water heater leak to dripping faucets, plumbing leaks and everything in between, there's no problem too big or too small for JD Service Now's team of experts. Our 24-hour on-call service means there's someone to turn to day or night for any and all plumbing leaks in your Durham, Raleigh, Chapel Hill, NC area home or business. Each price has been carefully reviewed to provide you with the best deal possible.
Our plumbers provide quality service every time to ensure that all repairs are made with precision and expert care so that you don't have to worry about a recurring problem. Call today!
How Do We Detect a Slab Leak?
Slab leaks can be problematic because of the challenge in accessing them to make the repairs. Pipes that run under or behind a slab of concrete in your home, whether it's under the foundation, or in another location, are the cause of what's known as a slab leak.
Slab leaks can occur for a variety of reasons:
- If your water is excessively hard (has a high concentration of minerals) or your water pressure is very high, your pipes can become corroded over time, eventually developing cracks and leaks.
- Improperly installed pipes or plumbing components made of inferior materials are also a common cause of slab leaks.
- Your pipes may also burst and cause slab leaks if they are not properly insulated or frequently exposed to extreme temperatures, particularly temperatures below freezing.
- Water leaking from nearby pipes and infiltrating your balcony can quickly compromise the integrity of the structure, making the balcony unstable for use until the leak is repaired and the damage addressed.
If you notice anything dripping from the bottom of your cement balcony, or any cracks that seem damp or moist, be sure to call the Durham slab leak experts at JD Service Now at (919) 626-3626.
Regardless of the cause, it is important to deal with slab leaks as soon as you realize they are there. One potential sign of a slab leak is an unexplained increase in your water usage on your monthly bill. There are times throughout the year when you use more or less water, but if you know your water usage can't explain what is showing up on the bill, there is a good chance you have a leak somewhere.
Professional, Fully-Certified Leak Repair
If you are looking for professional slab leak detection and repair, the certified plumbers at JD Service Now have the experience, training, and access to all the latest technology to get the job done right. Our plumbers use advanced leak detection technology to pinpoint the source of your problem and make the necessary repairs promptly so you can get back to your daily routine.
If you live in the Durham, Raleigh, or Chapel Hill, NC area, call JD Service Now whenever you suspect a slab leak in your home. Get a quote at (919) 626-3626 today!