Durham Leak Detection & Repair Services
We Fix Small Plumbing Leaks Before They Become Big Ones
At JD Service Now, we don't just fix the symptom – we fix the cause. Over the years, we've seen small plumbing leaks that quickly turn into big problems down the road. We're trained to make sure every water leak service and slab leak repair call addresses the underlying issues, including any that may cause more problems later on – saving you time, money, and worry in the long run.
- We proudly offer the following to our customers:
- Emergency services 7 days a week
- Upfront pricing
- 100% guarantee on all services
- JD Members save 10% on service calls
From a water heater leak to dripping faucets, plumbing leaks and everything in between, there's no problem too big or too small for JD Service Now's team of experts. Our on-call service means there's someone to turn to day or night for any and all plumbing leaks in your Durham, Raleigh, Chapel Hill, NC area home or business. Each price has been carefully reviewed to provide you with the best deal possible.
Our plumbers provide quality service every time to ensure that all repairs are made with precision and expert care so that you don't have to worry about a recurring problem. Call today!
How Do We Detect a Slab Leak?
Slab leaks can be challenging to repair, as gaining access to them can be somewhat difficult. Sometimes the pipes are in hard-to-reach places, such as behind concrete, beneath your home's foundation, or some other location that might be difficult for the average property owner to access. These are what we would typically call a slab leak.
Our leak detection experts in Durham recognize that slab leaks occur for reasons such as:
- When the water has a higher than usual concentration of minerals, also known as "hard water"
- The water pressure is high, which can lead to cracks, leaks, or pipe corrosion
- Your pipes were not installed correctly, or the components that make up the pipes were made from inferior materials
- Your pipes burst, leading to slab leaks. This can happen if the pipes do not have enough insulation or are often exposed to freezing or exceedingly high temperatures.
- Water leaking from nearby pipes and infiltrating your balcony can quickly compromise the integrity of the structure, making the balcony unstable for use until the leak is repaired and the damage addressed.
If you notice anything dripping from the bottom of your cement balcony, or any cracks that seem damp or moist, be sure to call the Durham slab leak experts at JD Service Now at (919) 626-3626.
No matter what caused your slab leak, you should deal with the issue the moment you begin noticing a problem. One distinct way of recognizing a slab leak is seeing your monthly water bills rise unexpectedly. While it is common for the water bill to be higher during certain times of the year, if you find that your bill is inexplicably high, chances are strong that you may have a leak.
Professional, Fully-Certified Leak Repair
If you are looking for professional slab leak detection and repair, the certified plumbers at JD Service Now have the experience, training, and access to all the latest technology to get the job done right. Our plumbers use the most up-to-date leak detection technology to locate the source of your problem and make the necessary repairs promptly so you can get back to your daily routine.