Durham Trenchless Pipe Lining
Expert Sewer Line Repair Services
If your sewer line is damaged, you need a team who can repair it quickly, and without tearing your entire property up. Traditional sewer repair methods involve digging up a lot of your yard until the damaged pipe is located, but that’s not how JD Service Now does business. Our skilled plumbers are proud to provide efficient and effective trenchless pipe repair services without the mess. We take great pride in serving the members of our community and always go above and beyond to get the job done right the first time around.
What Is Trenchless Pipe Lining?
Trenchless pipe lining is a less invasive method for repairing damaged sewer lines. Traditionally, plumbers have to dig large holes in the yard until they are able to locate the damage; however, trenchless pipe lining can be done without ruining your landscape. In addition to minimal disruption to your property, you can expect a 50-year life-use expectancy and excellent warranties.
Below are the steps for trenchless pipe lining in Durham:
- Camera inspection: Our experts place a high-definition camera in your pipe and snake it through until they locate the exact source of the problem. With the camera, we are able to measure the exact length of the damage and the diameter of the pipes.
- Cleaning: The next step is for our plumbers to use our state-of-the-art tools and technology to remove any tree roots, blockages, buildup, heavy scaling, and corrosion from the damaged area. This restores the pipe’s diameter and flow capacity to prepare it for the lining process.
- Pipe lining: Custom liners are saturated with epoxy resin before being inserted into the pipe. Once the liner is in the pipe, the high-tech flexible material is inflated to the full circumference of the original pipe. It then cures (hardens) inside of the damaged pipe and becomes a brand-new structure that can last as long as 50 years.
When You Need Trenchless Pipe Lining in Durham
Trenchless pipe lining services can repair a number of problems, including:
- Severe corrosion
- Tree root growth
- Pipe cracks, gaps, or holes
- Pipe or joint misalignment
- Sewage blockages
Think you could benefit from trenchless sewer repair? Call our Durham trenchless pipe lining experts to schedule an inspection today.
Call JD Service Now!
Ready to repair your sewer line without the hassle? We thought so. When you turn to JD Service Now for trenchless pipe lining in Durham, you can expect our plumbers to go the extra mile to deliver the exceptional service you deserve. Thanks to our combined years of experience and top-of-the-line tools and technologies, our team provides lasting solutions every time.
Choose JD Service Now because we offer:
- Excellent warranties
- Highly trained technicians
- Affordable financing options
- 24/7 emergency services
Schedule a trenchless sewer line repair in Durham by calling (919) 626-3626. We look forward to serving you!