Drain Cleaning in Durham
Call the Durham Plumbers Who Do It Right the First Time
A clogged drain is one of the most frustrating of all household issues. In addition to the inconvenience, clogged drains may hint at a more serious problem in your drain line that would require significant repairs in the future. In many cases, debris will build up over time, potentially causing a complete blowout of your drain.
If your drain is currently clogged, our Durham plumbers cannot stress this enough: do not use over-the-counter chemical drain remedies. They are simply unable to unclog a drain in the appropriate manner.
Instead of this inferior remedy, call JD Service Now! We are on the cutting edge of drain cleaning technology, and we employ only the best and most efficient practices to ensure your drain is unclogged correctly. We use live-feed video camera inspections, as well as our exclusive hydro-jetting service.
Customers can save an additional 10% with a JD Member Plan! Contact us about this money-saving opportunity! View More Specials
Causes of Drain Clogs
First of all, it's important to understand that no matter how unpleasant a blocked drain is, it can happen to the best of us. Here are three common reasons a drain can get clogged:
- The build-up of residue and sludge in the drain. We use drains to flush away wastewater from our homes. This wastewater contains various forms of organic waste, which can build up inside the pipes until they become blocked.
- The drains blocked by a large object. Food particles, paper products, and sanitary products are just a few of the things a normal household flushes down the drain. Large objects can get lodged in the drain, causing it to get completely blocked.
- The drain is clogged by tree roots. Tree roots grow towards food sources. And guess what? Organic waste is a rich source of nutrients for trees. Roots can enter a drain through cracks and seams, and eventually grow so dense that the drain gets blocked.
Preventing Drain Clogs
Preventing drain clogs isn't difficult; it just requires some discipline, common sense and consistency. If you keep these points in mind, you might never have to deal with a clogged drain again!
- Use your garbage disposal to grind up food waste when flushing it down the drain.
- Never flush bulky sanitary items down the toilet.
- Clean your drains with a drain cleaning solution once a month.
Check out our blog for more information about how regular drain cleaning can help your home!
Why Choose Hydro-Jetting?
Hydro-jetting employs a thin, flexible hose to deliver a high-pressure stream of water into your drain pipe. A specialized nozzle delivers a 360-degree ring of water against the interior walls of the drain pipe which effectively obliterates any clogging debris in its path.
- This technique is completely harmless to pipes, so hydro-jetting has become the industry standard for the following reasons:
- It fully cleans the inside of pipes
- It removes years of buildup
- It benefits your system long-term
- It does not use toxic chemicals or extreme temperatures
What is more, hydro-jetting is so powerful it can even unclog the sewer lines that connect your property to the municipal sewage system. Without a doubt, this technique is the best and most efficient way to remove any clog from any drain!
What Kinds of Issues Can Hydro-Jetting Resolve?
- Clogged Drains: Clogged drains are typically the reason we get called for drain cleaning services. When cooking oil, food, hair, or other materials get into your drain pipes, they can cause a clog. The best way to avoid clogged drains is to use drain covers in your sink to keep food and other solid waste out of your drain traps and pipes. Routine cleanings with hydro-jetting is another way to ensure that your drains stay clear.
- Slow Drains: While clogged drains can be detected by backups or water not draining, a slow drain is another sign that a clog could be developing in your drain lines.
- Overflowing Toilets: If your toilets are overflowing frequently, a plunger is not going to do the trick. You probably have a larger clog deeper in the line that needs to be removed.
What Does “$99 or Free” Mean?
Plumbing experts at JD Service Now prioritize your satisfaction far beyond their own second call. This is why we offer the “$99 or it’s Free” deal to all of our clients who call for inspection.
The idea behind the deal is simple: if more homeowners maintained their drains and responded at the first sign of an issue, fewer homes would require expensive replacements and excavation. The fact of the matter is that it’s much cheaper to strike preemptively against clogs rather than deal with the problem after a collapse happens.
- Here’s how the dispatch works:
- Step One– One of our licensed, skilled, punctual technicians arrive at your home in a well-stocked truck, ready to take care of your faulty drain.
- Step Two– The technician then performs a camera inspection of your piping system to find the source of your problem. This state-of-the-art technology allows our expert to view the interior of your pipes and discover the root of the problem by feeding a camera-tipped cable into your drain and seeing the inside on a monitor in real time.
- Step Three– Having found the source of the problem, our technician now tries to open the blockage with a cable machine. If successful, then your job is done for $93 flat! The drain is opened fully, and you’re back to full capacity. If the drain cannot be opened on that first dispatch, then that initial dispatch (with inspection and cable service) is absolutely free of charge? guaranteed. Our plumber will offer you options on how to proceed.
As for how you do proceed, that’s largely up to you: we provide a wide variety of options ranging from temporary to permanent, and all of them are applied only by our top professionals with the highest-grade technology in the industry.
Call JD Service Now for Professional Hydro-Jetting Services Today
At JD Service Now, we pride ourselves on doing the job right the first time! We offer fast, reliable service that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All of our Durham plumbers are properly trained, dressed professionally, and will not leave a mess in your home. If this isn't enough, all of our labor and products come with a warranty!
Special Offer: Save $57 off any service call! Call today to learn more. Get In Touch