The summer may be coming to an end, but it?s still important to consider AC installation in Durham. We?re still in summer?s dog days and you need a working AC that will provide you with cool air from here to all the way through Labor Day weekend. However, if you notice your old AC may not survive the season or you don?t have an AC at all, then it?s time to install a new AC in your home before next summer begins.
JD Service Now offers quick, efficient AC installation in Durham that won?t leave you without cool, comfortable air. We understand you need cool air year-round, and won?t turn away customers from AC installation simply because it?s not the right time of the year. Of course, there are several signs you may noticed telling you it?s time to replace your old AC and install a new one.
AC Installation in Durham: Top 5 Signs
Most of us don?t give our AC much thought until we actually need it. But especially since you don?t use it for months at a time during the winter, it?s advisable to give it a test run early on in the spring. Simply switch the appliance on for an hour or so and pay attention to the following:
- Slow Startup Time: If your AC is working properly, you?ll start to notice a drop in temperature after 10 to 15 minutes. However, anything slower is means for concern, especially when you need cool air immediately to combat warm temperatures.
- Strange Noises: Clanging, squeaking or ticking can all indicate a variety of problems, from broken parts to a damaged coil. Not only will this prevent your AC from working at its best, but also cause quite a disruption with your home?s otherwise peaceful, calming atmosphere.
- Decreased Air Quality: A properly functioning AC will remove dust and other particles from the air, making the air smell fresher. However, when an AC fails to provide a blast of cool air, hot, humid air can build up in your home and make it difficult to breathe for all members of your household.
- Cracks and Leaks: Drops forming at the bottom of the appliance signal that the line to the condenser drain is likely blocked or damaged. If notice any extensive physical damage whatsoever, no matter how minor, please call for professional service for installation.
- Old Age: If your AC is approaching its tenth birthday, then it may be time to install a new AC in your home that faces less of a chance of total failure. A new AC installed in your home guarantees better, longer-lasting home.
Contact JD Service Now today for AC installation in Durham. A change of seasons means it?s time to replace the old with the new!