Maximizing the Life of Your Fixtures
Plumbing fixtures can be expensive. Delta Faucets offers some suggestions for how to get the most out of your fixtures:
- Always blot dry any water from faucet surface. Allowing water to evaporate on the surface can lead to build up of mineral deposits.
- To keep your product looking beautiful, clean with a damp non-abrasive sponge and buffing it dry with a clean soft cloth.
- To remove water spots, use warm water and a soft, damp cloth.
- Hard water stains may be removed using a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Make certain that you rinse thoroughly with water afterward.
Safe Cleaners to Use
In our experience, we have found that all of our finishes may be cleaned with the following household cleaners. Make sure you read the manufacturers instructions for use:
- Formula 409
- Antibacterial All Purpose Cleaner,
- All Purpose Cleaner,
- Windex Original Glass Cleaner
Contact JD Service Now at (919) 626-3626 for your Durham Plumbing & HVAC service needs!