Most manufacturers recommend the following just like the following description from Delta Faucets.
- Always blot dry any water from faucet surface. Allowing water to evaporate on the surface can lead to build up of mineral deposits.
- To keep your product looking beautiful, clean with a damp non-abrasive sponge and buffing it dry with a clean soft cloth.
- To remove water spots, use warm water and a soft, damp cloth.
- Hard water stains may be removed using a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Make certain that you rinse thoroughly with water afterward.
In our experience, we have found that all of our finishes may be cleaned with the following household cleaners. Make sure you read the manufacturers instructions for use:
- Formula 409
- Antibacterial All Purpose Cleaner,
- All Purpose Cleaner,
- Windex Original Glass Cleaner
If you have a question on your cleaning product and how it can work better for you, call us today!