If your home has a water leak, you’re going to want a solution soon. Over time, leaks can develop into larger plumbing problems and even cause structural damage! The plumbing repair experts at JD Service Now are available for emergency service 24/7, so no matter how large or small your problem, you can get pipe repair you’ll be able to count on for your Durham home or business. But how can you tell if you require pipe repair?
Pipe Repair Tips: The Tell-Tales Signs Your Home Has a Leak
Broken pipes are particularly common this time of year: the cold causes standing water inside of your plumbing to freeze, and when it freezes, it expands, causing the pipe to burst. We get lots of plumbing calls in January and February from Durham homeowners who have frozen pipes and need them thawed or homeowners who had frozen pipes and now have broken ones!
However, leaks, can happen all year round. The warning signs of leaks are always the same:
- Water Bills are Higher than Usual
- Hot or Cold Spots on Your Walls, Ceilings, and Floors
- Dampness or Puddles on Surfaces
- Sound of Running Water in the Walls
- Loss of Water Pressure
If you notice any of the above issues in your home, there’s a solid chance you have a leak and will need pipe repair. You can have a professional from JD Service Now come to your home and deliver leak detection, which we do with state of the art pipe cameras and thermo-imaging technology. Then we can perform pipe replacement or spot repairs as needed.
Fixing Leaks ? Pipe Repair Solutions
JD Service Now delivers same day responses 24/7, so if you have a pipe in need of repair you can have everything solved on the same day as your call! In order to fix your problem, JD Service Now has three typical approaches:
- Water Line Pipe Repair– Should you notice a drop in water pressure or a rise in your monthly water bills, call for a spot repair right away. It could be a problem with your main water line, which can be quickly replaced by a professional.
- Repiping– In older homes with outdated or corroded pipe materials, simple replacing the entire pipe system is generally the best approach. That’s because certain types of plumbing, such as Orangeburg, cast iron, or clay pipes will cause more problems as they age. Best to stop those leaks before they start!
- Pipe Lining– This innovative pipe repair technique is a revolutionary trenchless solution to pipe repair. It essentially allows the plumber to repair the pipe from the inside out ? a safe epoxy liner is poured through the pipe and hardened to create a new seamless line without having to dig up the old one.
Need pipe repair in Durham? Call the experts at JD Service Now today!